- Dates: June 24-July 6, 2018
- Total Trip Cost: $1200 per person (does not include airfare)
- Location: Kampala and Jinja Uganda
- Trip Leaders: Mark & Lisa Peckinpaugh
- Team Size: 18 people max
requirements: 9 and over with a parent, 16 and over without.
Please contact us for schedule details.
The main purpose of this trip is to continue building relationship with our partner ministries. It will be an opportunity to build relationships with orphaned and vulnerable children as well as their caregivers and the homes they live in. You will gain further awareness and knowledge so that you will be equipped to speak up on their behalf.
Requirements For Team Members
- Trip application packet due by Feburary 1, 2018
- Copy of current passport that does not expire within 6 months of travel date
All documents plus the deposit must be turned in to us within 2 weeks from the time you sign up for the trip.
Cost & Payment Info
Total Trip Cost: $1200 per person (not including airfare)
Trip Payment Schedule:
- DUE WITH
- DUE JANUARY 1, 2018: HALF BALANCE DUE
- DUE APRIL 1, 2018: FINAL BALANCE DUE
The following items are included in the trip cost:
- 2-3 meals a day in-country
- Accommodations based on sharing rooms with other team members
- In-country transportation
- Leaders for the team
- Visa fee
- Faith Ventures Insurance Coverage
- Administrative costs
- Excursion costs when applicable and part of the trip itinerary
Costs not included in the trip price are: meals on airport travel days when traveling to and from the US, any fees associated with baggage or immunizations, passport, personal shopping money and incidentals such as snacks, additional beverages, laundry, phone calls, and other personal items.
Planning for your Trip
Have questions about planning for your trip? Read our helpful overview for our trips, that answer common questions and concerns.