Dates: July 26-August 6, 2020
Total Trip Cost: $1600 per person (does not include airfare, airfare estimate: $1800)
Team Leaders: Maddy Book & Keaton Brown
Location: Kenya and Uganda
Team Size: 10 people min, 18 people max
Age requirements: 18-25 years of age
The main purpose of this trip is to continue building relationship with our partner ministries. It will be an opportunity to build relationships with vulnerable children as well as their caregivers and the communities they live in. You will gain further awareness and knowledge so that you will be equipped to speak up on their behalf. Above all, our purpose in all things is to bring glory to Jesus.
Requirements For Team Members
- Online trip application and $100 deposit
- Copy of current passport that does not expire within 6 months of travel date
Cost & Payment Info
Total Trip Cost: $1600 per person (not including airfare)
Trip Payment Schedule:’
- DUE WITH
APPLICATION: $100 DEPOSIT (Applications must be received by February 29, 2020)
- DUE Apr. 1, 2020: HALF BALANCE DUE
- DUE May. 1, 2020: book airfare with team
- DUE June 1, 2020: FINAL BALANCE DUE
The following items are included in the trip cost:
- 2-3 meals a day in-country
- Accommodations based on sharing rooms with other team members
- In-country transportation
- Leaders for the team
- Insurance Coverage (medical, liability, travel and security assistance services)
- Administrative costs
Costs not included in the trip price are: meals on airport travel days when traveling to and from the US, any fees associated with baggage or immunizations, passport, entry visa, personal shopping money and incidentals such as snacks, additional beverages, laundry, phone calls, and other personal items.
Planning for your Trip
Have questions about planning for your trip? Read our helpful overview for our trips, that answer common questions and concerns.
Please contact us for schedule details on this trip and more questions.