Dates: July 24-August 3, 2018
Total Trip Cost: $1200 per person (does not include airfare, airfare estimate: $1500)
Team Leader: Gabe Brown
Location: Kibuku, Uganda and Nakuru, Kenya
Team Size: 18 people max
Age requirements: 16 years+
The main purpose of this trip is to continue building relationship with our partner ministries. It will be an opportunity to build relationships with orphaned and vulnerable children as well as their caregivers and the homes and communities they live in. You will gain further awareness and knowledge so that you will be equipped to speak up on their behalf. Above all, our purpose in all things is to bring glory to Jesus. All documents plus the deposit must be turned in to us within 2 weeks from the time you sign up for the trip.
Requirements For Team Members
- Trip application packet
- Copy of current passport that does not expire within 6 months of travel date
Cost & Payment Info
Total Trip Cost: $1200 per person (not including airfare)
Trip Payment Schedule:’
- DUE WITH
APPLICATION: $100 DEPOSIT
- DUE January 1, 2018: HALF BALANCE DUE
- DUE April 1, 2018: FINAL BALANCE DUE
The following items are included in the trip cost:
- 2-3 meals a day in-country
- Accommodations based on sharing rooms with other team members
- In-country transportation
- Leader for the team
- Visa fee
- Insurance Coverage (medical, liability, travel and security assistance services)
- Administrative costs
- Excursion costs when applicable and part of the trip itinerary
Costs not included in the trip price are: meals on airport travel days when traveling to and from the US, any fees associated with baggage or immunizations, passport, personal shopping money and incidentals such as snacks, additional beverages, laundry, phone calls, and other personal items.
Planning for your Trip
Have questions about planning for your trip? Read our helpful overview for our trips, that answer common questions and concerns.
Please contact us for schedule details on this trip and more questions.